Thursday, January 21, 2010

Merci From Me to You!

So I received this award from Sara Lynn over at She is Sara! Thank you, you sweet thing! I feel very special, and now have a chance to show other bloggers how much I like their blogs!




The rules of this award are as follows:


1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.

2. Pass the award on to approximately 15 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great!

3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award


Seeing as this is an award for new and/or recently discovered bloggers, I don't know if I can cite 15 others! But here's my list of lovelies:

  • Lucie at A Taste of Vogue. She was one of the first unsolicited commenters on my blog, and she made me feel very welcome in the blogging world.
  • Alexa at Pop Elegantarium. She was one of the first I noticed that put me on her blogroll! I love love love the film and music-inspired art she finds and shares!
  • Jessica at Aspen Tree. I liker her mix of inspiring images, etsy buyables, and life stories.
  • Elena Lu at Elena Lu. The photos she takes of herself are gentle and beautiful. I hope to take pictures like that someday!
  • Sofie Marie at One Too Many Wishes. I really enjoy her wishes, her dreamy writing and poetic pictures. You can never hLinkave too many wishes, girl!
  • Heather at Heat Storm. The eternal summer girl who makes me miss the sun!
  • Amanda Rose at Loretteville. A very recent discovery! She has such a sweet blog about the ups and downs of parenting and her life in Washington (home girl!). I knew I would like her blog when I saw the Wendell Berry poem in her "About Me" section.
  • The girls at À La Mode by G&M. I am continually impressed by their DIY skills, and my goodness these girls are pretty!

Below is an image I found via We Heart It some time ago. I find it particularly resonant lately. I've been really enjoying the new year, and have consider myself incredibly lucky to have the job that I have and to be surrounded by the people in my life. I'm allowing myself to be young, for once. I know this feeling won't last forever, but I'm grateful for the time of my life that I'm having right now.


7 comments:

Sofie Marie said...

Thats quite a cool image! Thank you for such a lovely comment,it made me smile alot,when I was feeling low.And the blog award...oh wow,its my first one....its so wonderful and kind ^^ Thanks ever so much!
Sofie
onetoomanywishes.blogspot.com

AudreyAllure said...

congrats on the award :)

love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

Alexa said...

Wow, thanks so much, you made my afternoon! And now I have so many other blogs to check out, thanks to your list.

Heather said...

wow thank you so much I will post the award and 15 blogs this week! congrats xxx
Heather

elena-lu said...

aww yay congrats to you! and thank you for thinking of me! im glad i found your blog as well :)
happy monday to you!

Sara Lynn said...

You are so very much welcome!
awesome picture, you always have such interesting posts, I love it :)

jessica said...

wow! congrats on the award and thank you so much for thinking of me for it! that totally made my day! thanks!