Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June, July and August said, "It's probably hard to plan ahead."

I feel like a horrid waste of space today. I had a phone interview this morning, and have since then left my apartment once to pick up cheese, spinach, bread and dark chocolate at Trader's. I took a nap, read a little of The Dharma Bums (I'm trying to make it last as long as I can. It's one of my favorites), and have discovered my new favorite blog, Left Hand Endeavor.

I am in a very weird limbo right now. I need to prepare my presentation for Computers and Writing 2009 by this Sunday, as well as the latter half of my thesis by the 25th. I'm trying to look for jobs, but leaving for two weeks in July (for PARIS!!!) makes me an unlikely candidate for anything available right now. I'm really stuck and running out of money. I know everything happens for a reason, and whatever happens is supposed to happen, but right now I'm not sure what to do.

So, instead of worrying, I've gotten lost in these Ellen Von Unwerth for Erin Fetherston films. I like my alternative.



No comments: